This post over at Mama Nervosa had me chuckling. So I thought I'd steal the idea and post 10 of the things I find myself caring about now that I am 31 that did not matter to me when I was 21.
1) Having a clean shower (my college roommate will attest to this one)
2) Eating hormone-free/cruelty-free meat
3) Olive oil (good tasting, high quality!)
4) Restaurant reviews
5) Working on relationships with friends and family
6) Good wine
8) Kitchen knives
9) How comfortable my pants are
10) Current events
What would your list look like?