Friday, March 1, 2013

As of late.

Ah, blogging.  I miss you.

I just haven't been successful at finding a groove this year.  Two jobs, both online, in a post-nap-era, leaves little time left to write about all the fun stuff that has been going on lately.  It's a darn shame, too, because life is good right now.  And that deserves blogging, and remembering (which I have a hard time doing unless I write a blog post about it, it seems).

The highlights?

This is going beautifully:


Baby girl is growing noticeably stronger; her kicks are getting jabbier and I swear I can feel her elbowing (head butting?) my bladder.  She's also started doing the same thing her sister did - jumping whenever I crack my ankle.  And yes, it is a fun little game I like to play with my fetuses, apparently, because I just can't make myself stop doing it... as annoying as it might be to them :).  The third trimester started with the worst day of pregnancy so far, feeling-sick-wise, when I had to do the 3-hour glucose test.  Dude.  That was awful.  Not recommended.  Passed it, fortunately.  But OH BOY.  You did not want to be around me during those 3 hours (or for a few hours afterwards, frankly).  

This sweet girl has also been in a sweeter-than-ever phase lately (except for when she's not, and we'll just save that for another blog post, shall we?), especially with me (a rarity).  It's been lovely, and we've had some really sweet moments lately. 


Then there is this:



This.  This is what it is all about.  A lazy Saturday morning in bed, a happy girl, two tired but equally happy parents. :)


No comments:

Eliza's Stats

Birth: 8 lbs 5 ozs
Going home: 7 lbs 10 ozs
5 days: 7 lbs 13 ozs
2 months: 12 lbs 6 ozs
4 months: 17 lbs
5 months: 18 lbs 12 ozs
6 months: 20 lbs 13 ozs
9 months: 24 lbs 3 ozs
12 months: 26 lbs 13 ozs
15 months: 28 lbs
18 months: 29 lbs 3 ozs
2 years: 32 lbs
3 years: 34 lbs

Alice's Stats

Birth: 8 lbs 11 oz
2 Months: 13 lbs 10 oz
4 Months: 17 lbs 15 oz
6 Months: 20 lbs 4 oz