Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Photo Shoot!

Everyone knows I love a good photo shoot, so when we woke up this morning to the most beautiful light coming into the bedroom, I stripped this babe down to her diaper, grabbed a blanket my mom knit and had some fun!  Then I played around with them a teeny bit in photoshop (though not that much - I didn't touch her beautiful eyes at all, and I think they are looking really blue in these pics!).  I have TONS more pics, but these four were my favorites.  







7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Awwww!! Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous girl!

Jen said...

Great pics!

Jessica said...

These are amazing! I love them.

jrose35 said...

She is absolutely beautiful Ella!! Love the pictures!

Wendy said...

what a perfect model! :) Love the pics - esp. the last one!

Jessie said...

Ditto everybody, and you're totally right about her eyes :D

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

I found your blog through Stacey at "Stacy's Thoughts on Infertility." Your daughter is absolutely beautiful! I love to read success stories.

Eliza's Stats

Birth: 8 lbs 5 ozs
Going home: 7 lbs 10 ozs
5 days: 7 lbs 13 ozs
2 months: 12 lbs 6 ozs
4 months: 17 lbs
5 months: 18 lbs 12 ozs
6 months: 20 lbs 13 ozs
9 months: 24 lbs 3 ozs
12 months: 26 lbs 13 ozs
15 months: 28 lbs
18 months: 29 lbs 3 ozs
2 years: 32 lbs
3 years: 34 lbs

Alice's Stats

Birth: 8 lbs 11 oz
2 Months: 13 lbs 10 oz
4 Months: 17 lbs 15 oz
6 Months: 20 lbs 4 oz