Thursday, January 31, 2013

24 Weeks!

What?  24 weeks already?  No way dude.

Oh.  Yeah, maybe that is right...
So here's a boring ol' pregnancy update for your (not so entertaining) entertainment: I feel awesome, I love pregnancy just as much as I did with Eliza, and I am in complete denial that this might be my last 24 week belly shot.  Who KNOWS, but we are pretty certain we'll be done after two.  But... but, who knows, right?  RIGHT?  

I love the kicks, the punches, and watching the belly rock and roll when I lay in bed.  It's the best time to feel great, I know, I'm like right in the middle of the honeymoon trimester so all this happy-happy-joy-joy could come to a screeching halt in a couple of months.  But for now, I'm pleased as punch to be where I am, feeling as great as I am (with the minor exception of Sciatica, which I also had with Eliza... it sucks, but it's totally manageable and isn't as bad as it could be).  And still, as I always will be, just so grateful.  I doubt I'll get over that one - the amazing luck that we've had with this pregnancy.  How "easy" it was - no miscarriages this go around when I was totally and completely expecting to have to go through at least one or even two to get to this point.  So very grateful.

That's the update.  Feeling good, loving watching my second baby girl grow and remembering how her big sister moved and stretched in the same place not so long ago.  And!  I'm also loving my maternity wardrobe (thanks to some awesome friends who loaned me some super cute and comfy winter clothes!).  

No comments:

Eliza's Stats

Birth: 8 lbs 5 ozs
Going home: 7 lbs 10 ozs
5 days: 7 lbs 13 ozs
2 months: 12 lbs 6 ozs
4 months: 17 lbs
5 months: 18 lbs 12 ozs
6 months: 20 lbs 13 ozs
9 months: 24 lbs 3 ozs
12 months: 26 lbs 13 ozs
15 months: 28 lbs
18 months: 29 lbs 3 ozs
2 years: 32 lbs
3 years: 34 lbs

Alice's Stats

Birth: 8 lbs 11 oz
2 Months: 13 lbs 10 oz
4 Months: 17 lbs 15 oz
6 Months: 20 lbs 4 oz