What's been going on around here? Let's see....
- Eliza's Birthday Party
- Weaning (yes! It happened, and I'm as shocked as you are)
- Eliza's first (real) dental appointment
- My orchestra concert
- A newborn photo session for a good friend (with one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!)
- Eliza's 3 year check-up
- Christmas tree hunt (and subsequent decorating!)
- Lovely neighborhood cookie party hosted by awesome new friends
- The launch of the christmas crafts and cookie baking season!
- I accepted an adjunct teaching gig for Spring semester
This family has been busy in a happy-good-thankful way. We feel grateful on a daily basis, even when the daily grind of parenting our dear girl can get frustrating... I could blog about that someday too, but y'know, I'm pretty sure most people already know what I'm talking about ;)
I hope to blog about much of the above in the coming week, but for now I'll leave you to watch this (sorta crappy) video of Eliza answering a few random questions on her birthday.