- On her way to go forage for blueberries at a neighbor's house, she said to my mom: "If there are blueberries I will put a smile on, and if there are no blueberries I will take my smile off and throw it in the garbage!!
- Upon discovering that it was raining one day: "Mom! Mommy! Come with me outside and thank the rain for watering our Mums!"
- Listening to music in the kitchen, she will often say: "I just tooted to the music, Ma!"
- Eliza: "I would like some M&Ms before lunch." Me: "Well, I'm afraid that's not an option, Eliza." Eliza: "You don't need to be afraid, Mama, our new house doesn't have any monsters!"
- After being told she could not have a drink of my margarita: "But I am old enough to bowl!!" (complete with dramatic hand gestures).
- "I'm a Kale girl!"
I got the idea from a friend to post the random/funny things Eliza says on my blog. I need to remember more of these day-to-day, because some pretty hilarious and random things come out of that girl's mouth!