Here are a few of the things she's saying these days:
- "Where did it go?" (she hides something and then asks this, hand gesture and all)
- "There it is!""
- "Eliza drink Isaac's water" (this one she put together all by herself last week when we were watching Isaac and she stole his sippy)
- "Eliza wants more"
- "By self" or "Eliza do it" (she uses these when she wants to do something without your help - which is basically all the time)
- "I don't!" (this one is used anytime she doesn't want to do something, doesn't want YOU to do something, or basically doesn't want to agree with what you are asking her to do)
- "Eliza's running!/jumping!/walking!/chasing!/drinking/eating" (she likes to narrate what she's doing. So cute!)
- "Uppa-dee-dee" (this is her request for you to pick her up)
- "Change diaper"
- "Milk please mama"
I know I'm forgetting a lot right now; I'll add to this list as I remember more. I'd like to get some recordings of her talking. Her speech is changing so rapidly that soon she will sound completely different I'm sure. It would be fun to have a recording of how she sounded before she could really talk. My iPod has a voice recording app which would work better than a video recording since as soon as I take out the video camera, she clams up!