Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend, Extended

We had a fabulous weekend at the cabin this weekend.  Good friends of ours came up on Saturday with their little guy (who is 3 months younger than Eliza) and we had a really fun day.  On Sunday, my mom came up.  Eliza and I stayed the night last night while hubby went home so he could work this morning, so the 'ladies' got a little cabin time, which was soooo much fun!  I haven't uploaded any photos yet, so I'll wait to do a better post until I can include pics of our weekend.

Right now, I want you all to go over to Missy's blog to congratulate her - she and her husband have a match!  They have been waiting to adopt for a while and their prayers have been answered today with the wonderful news that a birthmother has chosen them!!!  I have known Missy for three years and I have watched her go through so many struggles and heartache on her journey to motherhood - she was there for me during the hard times I went through, and then she celebrated with me when Eliza was born - even when  I know it was hard for her (and she sent me the cutest hat and booties that she crocheted when E was born).  I am overjoyed to finally be able to celebrate with her as it is now her turn to become a mommy; her baby girl is due the end of October!  Congratulations Missy!

No comments:

Eliza's Stats

Birth: 8 lbs 5 ozs
Going home: 7 lbs 10 ozs
5 days: 7 lbs 13 ozs
2 months: 12 lbs 6 ozs
4 months: 17 lbs
5 months: 18 lbs 12 ozs
6 months: 20 lbs 13 ozs
9 months: 24 lbs 3 ozs
12 months: 26 lbs 13 ozs
15 months: 28 lbs
18 months: 29 lbs 3 ozs
2 years: 32 lbs
3 years: 34 lbs

Alice's Stats

Birth: 8 lbs 11 oz
2 Months: 13 lbs 10 oz
4 Months: 17 lbs 15 oz
6 Months: 20 lbs 4 oz