Friday, November 5, 2010

Photo Friday

I know I've just been posting lots of photos lately -- I just haven't had much time to sit down and write.  I'm busy with school and planning someone's birthday party!!!

...AND, these photos are just too cute not to post.  We picked up a (FREE!) slide for Eliza for the backyard and she tried it out for the first time today.  It was such a nice fall day, of course I had to turn it into a photo shoot of my little beauty!

I can't stand it, she is so cute :)











5 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay I love photo Friday! Heck I love any day of the week that include pictures of that cutie!

Bug's Momma said...

Ella is just precious!! Love the photos.

BTW, I gave you an award!

justadrienne said...

So cute, Ella! Keep the pics coming! Heheh.

Kim D. said...

I'm feeling that hat she's wearing. A little stylish, stick-it-to-the-man, advocate already :-)

To A T said...

What a precious girl! I LOVE her sweater! :) So cute!

Eliza's Stats

Birth: 8 lbs 5 ozs
Going home: 7 lbs 10 ozs
5 days: 7 lbs 13 ozs
2 months: 12 lbs 6 ozs
4 months: 17 lbs
5 months: 18 lbs 12 ozs
6 months: 20 lbs 13 ozs
9 months: 24 lbs 3 ozs
12 months: 26 lbs 13 ozs
15 months: 28 lbs
18 months: 29 lbs 3 ozs
2 years: 32 lbs
3 years: 34 lbs

Alice's Stats

Birth: 8 lbs 11 oz
2 Months: 13 lbs 10 oz
4 Months: 17 lbs 15 oz
6 Months: 20 lbs 4 oz