Eliza is 11 months old... and...
- When asked "what does the cow say?", she now replies "Mooooooo" AND, when you ask her what a puppy dog says, will answer you "Wooof"!
- Eliza can now sign "more" (in addition to "all done" and "milk")
- Eliza tickles us - we play a back-and-forth tickle game that is soooo fun and so cute. She laughs and laughs and laughs - we can barely breathe we laugh so hard!
- She is definitely saying "duck" now. She pointed to geese and said "duck" the other day, and she saw a duck in her book and said it, too.
- When we sing the song "The Wheels on the Bus", we do motions that go along with the song, and she is starting to do them too! She can't quite get the "wheels" action yet, but she moves her arms in little circles when we start to sing, so she is definitely getting there. It's sooooo adorable!
- It is so cute to watch the wheels turn in her head when she figures things out. She is always thinking, she is always learning, and at an amazingly fast rate! It's so cool.