Eliza, you are TWO whole months old! Mom is very proud of you. You have learned a great many things in your first two moths of life. It is so much fun for me to watch you grow and learn.
- We recently installed a mobile in your crib, which you seem to think is pretty much the most spectacular invention on the planet. You look up intently at it and follow the shapes around as they spin. You seem to favor the yellow lion - your eyes and head follow it around its entire 360 degree journey. Oh, and you like your play gym, too, especially when daddy lays under it with you and talks about all the different animals that hang from it.
- You are now smiling up a storm; usually in response to something that mommy or daddy does. It's the best medicine if anyone is having a bad day. That gummy grin can light up a room! Mom is still having a hard time catching a great big grin on camera, though. She'll work on that...
- Last week when you were hanging out with Grandma M, she said you 'found' your feet. She said you stared at them for a long time, as though you just realized they were there! It seems that you like to showcase many new talents while hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa - we hear about all kinds of new and amazing things you do when we leave you with them (I think there may be a minor case of over reporting going on here... your Grandparents pretty much think you are THE smartest human on the planet - you are the center of their world! Mom thinks you're smart, too... just for the record ;).
- You're fitting into all 0-3 month clothing now (even getting a bit too long for a few outfits), and you are wearing size small cloth diapers (though your x-small Thirsties CDs still fit), and size 1 disposables.
- Your hair is becoming more red by the day, and we think it is so beautiful. Coming from a family of dark brunettes, your parents are hoping it stays that way!